How do I change my mailing address?
You may update your mailing address in 1 of the following 3 ways:
- Contact the Butler County Assessor of Property at 573-686-8084.
- Complete the address change request on the back of tax payment coupon included with your tax billing statement, and submit it to the Collector’s Office along with your payment.
- View your tax record to submit an address change request.

Once we receive your request, we will contact you for confirmation and additional information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I change my mailing address?
2. I sold my property in May. Why am I getting the tax bill?
3. What's the difference between Real Property and Personal Property?